Senior Digital Marketer
Are you an experienced B2B Digital Marketer who’d thrive in a modern, fast growing SaaS company?
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to have a measurable impact on our growth by taking ownership for our digital marketing, Elucidat's lead generation powerhouse. Sound good? Read on...
Who is Elucidat?
Our vision is to give everyone the power to produce digital learning that delivers transformational impact on personal development and business performance.
Our SaaS elearning authoring platform is used by the likes of Tesco, Oxfam, The Open University and Coca-cola produce, distribute and measure digital transformative digital learning in smarter, faster ways. We’re consistently highly rated by our customers and have a number of awards under our belt.
In May 2019 we raised £3.5 million of investment to accelerate our growth - which includes hiring exceptional people to join our team!
Elucidat is a very modern business, offering a flexible working environment, including working hours and location. We have a fun culture and are willing to take risks in an industry that is traditionally conservative (where few Learning Technology products really ‘stand out’).
We put people first and because we know that life is about more than just work, we’ll give you space and support to thrive professionally and personally. Our success is fuelled by the positive attitudes and exceptional talent of our team – who live by our learn, care, share values every day. Learn more about values and benefits here.
- SEO Strategy - developing and executing on our SEO strategy to ensure we maintain and build on our core rankings.Identifying opportunities for growth, informing content planning, on-site SEO and ensuring we’re up to scratch when it comes to technical SEO.
- Managing paid channels - making sure our digital advertising campaigns are achieving results. This includes managing remarketing campaigns to drive conversions; targeted account based advertising to build awareness for our ABM campaigns; and using other paid channels to increase visibility.
- Improving conversion rates - continually testing and refining our website to improve the user journey and increase lead generation.
- Partner and affiliate digital marketing campaigns - manage advertising and listings on partner, affiliate and review sites such as Capterra and Elearning Industry
- Reporting - regular reporting against KPIs, which will include inbound Marketing Qualified Leads, SEO performance and conversion rates
- Managing our wordpress website - planning website projects, keeping the site up to date with the latest features, services, stories, messaging etc; building campaign landing pages; working with an agency for any design and development work.
- Input into broader projects - work collaboratively with the marketing team to plan and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to support the growth of our outbound and expansion opportunity pipelines. This could include involvement in email marketing, social campaigns, on and offline events etc
- At least 5 years experience in a digital marketing role (ideally within a growing SaaS business)
- Excellent understanding of marketing in a B2B SaaS environment (think inbound, account based marketing and subscription-based models!)
- Up to date with SEO best practices and demonstrable experience of developing SEO strategies, on-site SEO, keyword research and managing technical SEO projects
- Management of advertising campaigns using Adwords, social advertising tools (e.g. Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter) and other advertising platforms (account based advertising tools would be a bonus)
- Running conversion rate optimisation programs, including identifying and prioritising opportunities, implementing tests, getting feedback and tracking results (have you used tools like unbounce, google experiments or optimizely?)
- Managing website projects, able to jump in and make updates as well as working with designers and developers on bigger projects (prioritising work, planning it in, ensuring we’re on track and quality assuring)
- An excellent understanding of google analytics and the ability to draw meaning from data to optimise campaigns and inform on-going strategy (are your Google Analytics certified?)
- Experience using wordpress - able to confidently make updates to pages, use shortcodes and manage both a staging and live site
- Experience using hubspot or similar marketing automation platforms
- Managing productive relationships with agencies and freelancers
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the learning industry
- Experience working in a SaaS business through international growth, particularly into the US
The ideal person:
- An intelligent self-starter, motivated and passionate about digital marketing. You’ll be able to hit the ground running and take responsibility for delivering on your KPIs
- Collaborative, open to ideas and willing to share your own to help move our marketing forwards. You’ll need to work well as part of a team and independently.
- A love of learning, the ability to learn on the job and pursue self-directed professional development
- Organised and able to prioritise, plan and juggle a busy workload in a fast moving environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships, influence and inspire confidence
- A great sense of humour! While we work hard, we have a great time while we do it, and fitting into our culture is as important as being able to do the job
- Our company values are 'Learn, Care, Share' which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture.
- Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance - opportunities to help you juggle other commitments, e.g. childcare
- Central Brighton office, great location, handy for transport links
- Competitive salary, 25 days holiday (increasing to 30)
- Opportunities to grow - from our excellent onboarding process through career plans to help you progress
- Dedicated learning time - learning is one of our core values so we ensure this is nurtured within the company too, by offering you 1 day of dedicated learning time every month.
- Happier weekdays - A meeting-light culture and opportunities to get to know team members better through things like weekly ‘donuts’, monthly socials, and events. Free refreshments as well!
- Happier weeknights - We organise socials every month and bringing together everyone in the business including all remote workers at least once every 6 months to do team building exercises and to share ideas over dinner.
- Giving back - There are opportunities for staff to give back to non-profit activities or charities that support the wider community. We also provide discounts to our software to charities such as Oxfam and Unicef.
- Everyone has a voice - We are building a culture where everyone is respected and has a voice in the day to day running of the company - a workplace where everyone is valued for the contributions they make. Our quarterly objectives (OKRs) are set by the entire team and we use the latest technologies to collect regular feedback anonymously through polling and pulse checks. We continually celebrate individual and collective achievements.