Senior Sales Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented sales person like you, to join our exceptional team. An ambitious individual who wants to make a difference and be inspired by what they do.
Our vision is to give everyone the power to produce digital learning that delivers transformational impact on personal development and business performance.
Our SaaS elearning authoring platform is used by the likes of Tesco, Oxfam, The Open University and Coca-cola produce, distribute and measure digital transformative digital learning in smarter, faster ways. We’re consistently highly rated by our customers and have a number of awards under our belt.
In May 2019 we raised £3.5 million of investment to accelerate our growth - which includes hiring exceptional people to join our team!
Elucidat is a very modern business, offering a flexible working environment, including working hours and location. We have a fun culture and are willing to take risks in an industry that is traditionally conservative (where few Learning Technology products really ‘stand out’).
Our sales team help our prospects to understand how Elucidat can make a difference to their business.
Your goals will include:
- Hitting target every month - kind of a given in sales!
- Managing and growing a pool of existing clients - including some of the biggest brands in the world
- Following up inbound new business leads, trials, demos and pricing requests
- Following up leads generated by the SDR team
The role will require you to work closely with multiple teams including Marketing, Customer Success and Professional Services.
All we ask is that you have:
- 3 years track record (at least) of being highly successful in B2B software sales
- Experience of both New Business and Account Management, selling to large corporate clients.
- A love of learning, the ability to learn on the job and pursue self-directed professional development
- Organised and able to prioritise, plan and juggle a busy workload
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and inspire confidence
- A great sense of humour! While we work hard, we have a great time while we do it, and fitting into our culture is as important as being able to do the job
- Our company values are 'Learn, Care, Share' which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture.
- Flexible working and a healthy work/life balance - opportunities to help you juggle other commitments, e.g. childcare
- Central Brighton office, great location, handy for transport links
- Competitive salary, 25 days holiday (increasing to 30)
- Opportunities to grow - from our excellent onboarding process through career plans to help you progress
- Dedicated learning time - learning is one of our core values so we ensure this is nurtured within the company too, by offering you 1 day of dedicated learning time every month.
- Happier weekdays - A meeting-light culture and opportunities to get to know team members better through things like weekly ‘donuts’, monthly socials, and events. Free refreshments as well!
- Happier weeknights - We organise socials every month and bringing together everyone in the business including all remote workers at least once every 6 months to do team building exercises and to share ideas over dinner.
- Giving back - There are opportunities for staff to give back to non-profit activities or charities that support the wider community. We also provide discounts to our software to charities such as Oxfam and Unicef.
- Everyone has a voice - We are building a culture where everyone is respected and has a voice in the day to day running of the company - a workplace where everyone is valued for the contributions they make. Our quarterly objectives (OKRs) are set by the entire team and we use the latest technologies to collect regular feedback anonymously through polling and pulse checks. We continually celebrate individual and collective achievements.